My super blog, made for Multimedia Uni class

Harry Potter Countdown!!!

Thursday 14 June 2007

Visitors to blog

On the multimedia blogspot, it used to i have to put a counter on my blog (which i did a while ago) or make a Sitemeter account. i got a bit confused because i wasnt sure if we had to do just one or the other so i signed up to sitemeter anyway. Sitemeter is like a counter that also tells you the kind of people that visit your blog and what times of the day they look at it. Honestly, im not too fussed about who looks and what time they do it, but i signed up the other day and the little button didnt come on and it hasnt said anyones looked at it :( might be because i already have a counter on it... i tried!! So yeah, i guess the visitors to my blog are just me and people in my class.

No comments: